Speaking / Workshops
The following programs can be uniquely adapted to your needs, audience, and desired outcomes. They can be delivered as a ½ or full-day workshop or in a shorter yet still interactive talk. Please contact theCoach4you to help you design a training curriculum, facilitate a team building retreat, moderate a panel, or emcee an employee recognition event.
The ABC's of Creative Problem Solving
- Articulate vision
- Build trust
- Craft a sustainable leadership strategy
- Develop a competitive advantage
- Emotional intelligence application
Through interactive discussions of current studies in the field of leadership, exploring real-world case studies that participants are experiencing, and exercises based on the power of visual language to shift perspective, this program offers creative techniques for dealing with old problems and renewed energy to move forward with increased effectiveness.
Assertiveness and Authority
Boss as Host
- Hospitality towards Self: Learning to embrace the paradoxes and complexes of our own psychology
- Hospitality towards Others: How to overcome obstacles, biases, and fear to be open to the unknown other
- Hospitality in the World: What myth, philosophy, theology, and tourism has to say about welcoming others
Chaos to Clarity: The Art of Managing Change
Coaching Skills for Managers and HR Executives
Communication Skills Bootcamp
Creating a Winning Team
- Affective Meetings
- Win-Win Outcomes
- Open Communication
Facilitate Meetings that Matter
Failing Forward: Transforming Mistakes into Tools of Mastery
Feedback and Supervision Skills
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Listening Skills
- Conflict Management
- Delegation & Goal Setting
- Employee Engagement
- Managing v. Leading
From Supervisor to Manager: Stepping into Authority with the optimal Aptitude, Alignment, and Attitude
- Listen in ways that influence performance
- Earn trust and respect of colleagues
- Appreciate and apply your leadership style
- Develop necessary time management techniques
- Effectively communicate your vision to your team
- Reduce resistance of people reluctant to change
Listening: A Skill and an Art
Narrative Leadership: How Your Personal Story Informs Professional Success
Negotiation and Influence
- Understand the different methods of motivation behind building strategic relationships, instigating change, and achieving alignment
- Explore theories, techniques, and strategies to influence outcomes and negotiate effectively
- Discuss the attitudes and approaches that will help achieve win/win outcomes
- Further develop their interpersonal and communication skills
Adventures in Autobiography
Avoid the Pitfalls of Perfection: Life Lessons from Mary Poppins on the Magic of Risk Taking and Mistake Making
- Help life’s medicine go down,
- Find the fun in every job that must be done, and
- Free you to be yourself without inhibition or explanation.
Let Mary Poppins and Stacey Zackin teach you to take the leap and land safely (no umbrella required).
Coach Yourself to Success
- Define what success means to them
- Identify the most effective structure to achieve their goals
- Celebrate their past success and visualize their future achievements
- Learn tangible coaching techniques that can immediately be applied at home and work
DeFrag™ Your Life: Prioritize, Plan, and Purge
- Delete irrelevant information
- Effectively manage your energy
- Find time for what’s important
- Re-wire your thought patterns (operating system)
- Accomplish more by doing less
- Gain a broader perspective
Emotional Intelligence - The Art and Science of Your Personality
- Emotional Awareness,
- Social Competency,
- Self-Management, and
- Relationship Mastery
Life Purpose Workshop
Manage Your Time, Manage Your Stress
- Achieve both speed and efficiency,
- Accomplish more work in less time, &
- Find balance at work and at home.
Time management requires both a concrete strategy and a creative imagination…both of which will be utilized in this program so that you leave with a focused plan and the flexibility to adapt when things don’t go according to that plan.
Solutions, Not Resolutions (Ideal for December or January)
- Priorities & Purpose – Identifying what success means, balance looks like, and values are most important
- Action Planning – Setting goals and strategies for success for 2016
- Stress Reduction – Learn techniques to pursue your goals without succumbing to overwhelm and being vulnerable to self-sabotage.
Value-Based Decision Making
- Value Assessment
- Values in Action
- Creating a Values-Based Business Plan/Life Strategy
“Stacey donated her time, talent and expertise to present a one person show at a fund raiser for our chapter of Hadassah International. Her ability to use storytelling, humor and values to convey her understanding of life’s experiences was both entertaining and emotionally satisfying. The audience was falling off their seats with laughter, and nodding their heads in recognition of our common experiences. Her continued involvement in community, educational and business sectors is proof of her leadership, intelligence and charitable qualities. Great speaker!”Elaine Kahaner
Branding Yourself: Knowing and Communicating Your Unique Value
- Best – What do YOU do best?
- Relief – How will YOU solve someone’s problem?
- Anecdote – What story helps others know and remember you?
- Number – How do you quantify your impact?
- Description – How do you want others to describe you?
Job Search Tools: Resumes, Cover Letters, and Social Media OH MY!
“Stacey is an ace. Her professionalism is based upon the values she teaches in her coaching seminars and reflects the honesty and integrity of a skilled communicator and educator who is liked, trusted and respected by colleagues like me. I worked side-by-side with her on a variety of projects, programs, and events where her excellent skills in management, diplomacy, delegation, and communications were constantly on display and necessary for successful outcomes. She overcomes challenges with a humorous wit that is both appropriate and welcomed. I would gladly work with her again.”Noah Gordon
- Find innovative solutions to everyday problems
- Respond to the unexpected with ease
- Express yourself effectively
- Have more fun!
Utilizing the five senses as our guide, this workshop offers a safe and supportive place to discover the new information, experiences, and understanding that exist at the boundaries of your comfort zone and beyond the status quo.
Dynamic Discovery through Doodling™
Get to Know You B*I*N*G*O
Self-Perception and First Impressions
“Stacey’s work was exemplary in all facets. She is detail and goal oriented, while remaining personable and flexible. Stacey is a problem-solver and is frequently the source of expertise for colleagues and friends. I recommend her as a wonderful innovator as well as colleague.”Cassie Weinstock
“It is in Stacey’s very nature to create an environment that is inclusive, engaging, creative and fun. She’s a quick thinker, which makes her very resourceful – she loves coming up with ideas to make everyone feel special and well taken care of.”Amy Feagin
The Creative Roundtable
6-Month Virtual Goal Accountability Group
Creative Strategies and Supportive Structure to guide you to Get What You Want!
- Group and Private Coaching
- Values Assessments
Contact Stacey to find out when the next group will launch.
“The Creative Roundtable has provided helpful and explorative methods to gain a deeper understanding of what really matters to me most and the kind of life I would like to live. I have been able to refocus my goals and remember that there is nothing I can’t accomplish when I am clear and actively using my desire to reach further and dream bigger.”
Sponsored by the Viscogliosi Entrepreneurship Center, this 6-month in-person business seminar provides structure, support, and concrete strategy to evolve your ideas, talents, and values into a small business. Monthly workshops and action plans will help you gain a clear understanding of your product, your ideal client, your strategic plan and yourself as a business leader.
The pilot-program launches on March 16th in Manchester, CT. Applications due on March 7th. Click here for application.